2012年11月15日木曜日

How was Sophomore English?

This class was quite interesting for me because writiting in this class was so fun despite the fact that clearly it is the part of English Learning Program which is famous for its severeness. In the normal ELP class, we have to discuss very difficult topic and write long academic essay. On the other hand, in this class we can discuss fun topic and decide the topic of writting as long as it is rerated to ourselves. The most interedting thing I did in this course is making English Haiku. For me it was the first time to make Haiku, and making and publishing it was so embarassing, but I realized that even I have little sense of expressing season to the letter. Finally, I want to say thank you to all of the SE members. Someone gave me useful ideas ,and others read my blog or piece of writing and gave me comments. Thanks to you, I enjoyed the class and found new aspects of myself. I hope both I and you guys continue writting about yourself after the class!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿