2012年9月12日水曜日

The Reason for Taking Mark's Class

I chose this class for the job-hunting in the near future. In the interviewing for a job, we are required to express ourself clearly such as our good and weak point, experiences in the past, or vision of the future. However, I were not given the opportunities of expressing and thinking about myself well in the scool I went, and so I am not good at talking about my sense of values as well as myself. Therefore, in this class, I want to practice letting other people know about me clealy through presentation, blogging, creating a poem of myself, and those things. I believe that the skills I would get from these kind of training will bring me confidence at the job-hunting.

By the way, according to the syllabus, this class focuses on personal writting. We will have to write journals on the blog every week, and create a storyabout ourselves. Actually, I like to write something because I can organize ideas or thoughts in the head through writting, and it can lead to find new parts of myself. I will try to find new Shoto Tanaka in this class.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Job-hunting is not so far future, so I have to think about it, too...

    返信削除
  2. I hope you will find new Shoto and Good luck on your job hunting.

    返信削除