2012年11月10日土曜日

Crazy Guys in Ginkgo House-2

This time I'm gonna write about most American guy I've ever known. His name is James Vo, and he was the OYR student from California, San Diego. At first he looked very shy because he did not get used to the life in Japan at that time and seldom played with the dorm mates. So I didn't talk to him well then although we got in the Ginkgo house at the same time, September 1. However, after a few month passed, he became familiar with Japanese culture and people, and I came to get along well with him. In fact, he is NOT a shy person at all, but rather freaking fanny and crazy guy!! He made me drink alcohol so many times even in the examination period, so I often went to the test in the condition of getting drunk still. Also he was my funny English teacher as well. What he taught me was not the normal English, but the BAD English including slang, such as f word, asshole, jerk, and so on...(I cannot introduce all of the word I learned from him because some of them are so terrible one lol) Thanks to him, now I can say bad things in English and can quarrel with foreign people! Now he has gone back to California, but I hope someday I meet him again and talk to him with his American English!!!


















James is at the right side!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Nice picture! It looks like fun♪
    You are happy to have a good friend over differences of language.

    返信削除