2012年11月10日土曜日

What's my view about religion?

Actually I don't have particular religion such as Christianity or Islam, but I have a belief in my heart instead and behave myself basing on it in the daily life. In my view, everyone has belief or faith personally, and religion is just a kind of belief. It is said that Japan is a non-religious country and Japanese people tend to concern about it comparing to other countries. However, necessarily they have their own belief and it takes a great role everyday. For example, when I went to Australia in this spring vacation, I was strongly surprised that almost no one including adults obeyed a traffic signal. That is, a lot of people crossed the road before the light turned green. In Japan, many people wait for the light to change, even though there is no car approaching. They probably take it for granted, but I think this is a kind of belief because they see it as the matter of course. Therefore I think that even I have "religion" which can be base regulating my daily behavior.


1 件のコメント:

  1. I also think everyone have any "religion", but many people (especially Japanese people) don’t realize that because maybe it is deeply related in their daily life(culture and tradition).

    返信削除